Short Answer: Change the Delivery Schedule for your subscription to the Blog to Daily or Weekly.
When you signed up to follow the Blog, you picked one of three delivery options:
- Daily between 9 and 11:00 am
- Weekly on Mondays between 9 and 11:00 am
If you selected Immediate, will you be emailed a post as soon as it’s published. This will allow you to get up to the minute information about what is going on at Cary Elementary, but it will also result in you receiving more emails. You can change your Delivery Option to Daily or Weekly.
Which delivery option should you pick?
- Weekly: You are just generally keeping up with information about Cary Elementary.
- Daily: You want timely reminders like EOGs will be happening the next day, or field trips are coming up, or money is due shortly.
- Immediately: You frequently attend events like the Spring Fling or other school events, or you need to be really on top of what’s going on at Cary Elementary. Rain cancellations and other up-to-the-minute information will be posted to the blog as it becomes available so you can keep up with what’s going on all the time.
You can change your subscription in two ways:
- Email from the Blog: Open an email you have received containing posts from the blog, locate this sentence near the bottom of the email and click Manage Subscriptions.
“Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.“
- WordPress Account: If you have created a WordPress account and are logged in, you can also manage your subscriptions by clicking the Follow button near the top of the right column of the blog.
You can change your delivery preference as many times as you like until you’ve found the one that suits you best.
Questions? Email the Blog editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.