The Book Stop is a used book store located in a small room off the main Cary Elementary hallway where your children can buy and sell books.
When: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays (8:00 – 9:00 am)
Opening Tuesday, September 18, 2012
How does it work?
- Parents or children donate hardback and softback books they no longer want to keep at home. (K-5th grade reading level, please.)
- Book Bucks are paid to the donor for their donations.
- Children may then use the Book Bucks to purchase books at the Book Stop on the mornings it is open.
- Children may also earn Book Bucks from their teachers as a reward for good behavior.
- Parents are always welcome to donate bags of books if the quantity is too large for a child to carry to school. Please take the books to the office and leave the names of your child and his/her teacher with the books, and Book Bucks will be provided to your child.
Questions? Email Kirsten or call her at 919-906-9492.