Join Cary Elementary’s PTA Health & Wellness Coordinators, Meredith Moir and Tracy Clausen, at the upcoming Team Up for Healthy Learning conference to learn how a coordinated school health program can make changes easy and fun for the whole community!
North Carolina PTA has teamed up with NC Action for Healthy Kids and the Southeast United Dairy Industry Association for this second event in a series focused on healthy learning, leadership and effective ways to work together on school wellness. Register online today to get in on the action, learn about Fuel Up to Play 60, meet an NFL player, and much more!
When: Saturday, February 9, 2013 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Where: McKimmon Conference and Training Center, NC State University, 1101 Gorman Street Raleigh, NC 27606
Activities & Session Topics:
- Eat, Play, Move: Nutrition + Movement Stations
- Taste Test Ideas for Schools
- Grant Writing for Schools
- Healthy Financial Management
- Health Advocacy from Schoolhouse to Statehouse
- Fuel Up to Play 60
- Let’s Talk: Health Experts Panel
- Innovative School Based Wellness Approach