Please help us feed families in need this holiday season! The Kids Care Club will be collecting food the week of December 9 to benefit the Dorcas Food Pantry located on High House Road in Cary. They will be serving over 12,000 neighbors in need this year.
- Who: All bucket-filling CES students, staff, and families
- What: Food Drive benefiting Dorcas Food Pantry
- When: Monday, December 9 – Friday, December 13
- Where: Cary Elementary front lobby
The following items are in severe shortage:
- canned meat (stew, Spaghettios/Ravioli, etc.)
- canned salmon or tuna
- canned vegetables
- canned fruits
- canned potatoes
- sugar (2 lb. bag)
- flour (2 lb. bag)
- peanut butter & jelly
- dried milk
Please contact Caroline Derifaj for more information.