The WCPSS Transportation Department will put new practices into place for the 2014-15 school year with the goal of improving bus service for families.
Changes for new families moving into Wake County:
- New families may complete a request for service when they enroll for school.
- New families must sign up by June 21 to receive first day service.
Changes for current families:
- If your child is currently not riding the bus but is eligible for transportation and wants to ride the bus next year, you must request transportation for them online starting May 30 at www.wcpss.net.
- You must sign up by June 21 to receive first day service.
- If your child is currently enrolled at Cary Elementary and riding the bus for the 2013-2014, they will be presumed to use bus service for the 2014-2015 school year and need take no action.
Please visit the WCPSS Transportation with any questions or call (919) 805-3030.