Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up May 4, 2015 – May 8, 2015. The following days are for your students to show their teachers how much they care! Please don’t forget your teacher’s assistants and specials teachers!
- May 4, 2015 – SWEET TREAT: Bring something sweet for your teacher and teacher assistant
- May 5 – LOVE LETTER (or picture): Have your student write or draw a sweet note or picture
- May 6 – CLASSROOM SUPPLIES: Bring a gift for the class
- May 7 – CLASS BOUQUET: Bring flowers for your teacher—they will go into communal vases for your teacher and teacher’s assistant
- May 8 – PAMPER THE TEACHER: Bring something spa or relaxing for your favorites!
Volunteer Opportunity for Parents:
On May 7, 2015, the PTA asks that parents volunteer during either recess or lunch time as a substitute so that teachers or teacher assistants have the opportunity for a full hour lunch.
Please visit the following SignUpGenius link to volunteer: Teacher Appreciation Volunteer