Have you moved?

MovingTruckIf you have moved, please contact the data manager (Susan Barrier @ 919.460.3456 or sbarrier@wcpss.net) for assistance. You may choose to remain at Cary Elementary if you live in Wake County, however bus transportation may not be available for your new address. Mrs. Barrier will be happy to help you navigate the address change.

The following documents are required to change your address:

  • Current recent, dated and complete gas, or water or electric bill
  • OR recently dated and signed lease/rental agreement (less than thirty days old)
  • OR new closing papers (specifically the Closing Disclosure) after you have closed on your home.