Many of us shop at Amazon. And now we can help our school get paid just by doing what we normally do! After completing ONE quick registration, every purchase you make afterwards via your Amazon can send a percentage back to our school.
- Go to amazon.com
- Click on “My Account”
- On the bottom right, you’ll see a “Shopping programs and rentals” box
- Click on “Change your charity”
- Type in “PTA North Carolina Congress Cary Elementary PTA” where it says “Choose your own Charity” in a blank box field.
- Select “PTA North Carolina Congress Cary Elementary PTA”
- You’re assigned a “smile.amazon” link.
- Bookmark this amazon link (or place in your header tab as a quicklink) to be the link you shop via amazon. If you forget, it’ll ask you in the future if you would like to see the same shopping page via your smile.amazon page. Click yes, and when you make a purchase, the percentage of money is sent to CES! Easy as that!
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Meanwhile, don’t forget to CLIP THOSE Box Tops! Please be sure to check the date to make sure that they are still current! Send them in with your child, writing his/her name, class, and grade along with your submission.
And please remember to link your eVIC card! It just takes a minute!
- Go to https://www.harristeeter.com/together-in-education#/app/cms
- Link YOUR eVIC card to #7441 – CARY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL-PTA.
This must be done every Fall, even if you have signed up before.
How it works?
When families shop at Harris Teeter and buy Harris Teeter brand foods, the store will automatically donate money to the PTA. This program does not cost any money to families. This in turn is money to our school.
Where does the money go?
At the end of a school year, the PTA gives any surplus money to the school to buy needed supplies and technology. Last year we earned around $1,000.00 with this program.
How can we make this successful?
By LINKING YOUR CARD and BUYING at Harris Teeter!
Best ways to help…
- Please link your card RIGHT NOW (so you don’t forget). Even if you did it last year, we are required to re-link EVERY SCHOOL YEAR.
- Also, please tell your family and friends to link their eVIC card to our school. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, neighbors, etc. can all link to our school! Each person can link to multiple schools.
- If you need help, you can email your eVIC number and/or phone number on the eVIC account and Claire Green will happily submit the information on your behalf.
When joining PTA, please consider making an additional contribution for our no fuss fundraiser at: https://ces.memberhub.com/dues
Donations of $25 and $50 will get you entries into the drawing for prizes!
Joining the PTA also helps support our school and its needs. Dues are $10 for an individual or $15 for a family (other) membership.