Spring break might have been nice and refreshing but it also might have wiped out our memory of what’s to come this month! So to help remind you as we get back in the groove:
- Grounds Workday (Sunday, April 22nd)
- Parent/Teacher-Alumni Soccer Game (April 24th)At the PTA Board Meeting on 4/12 the board voted to hold a special general membership meeting on 4/24/18 at 6pm on the Cary Elementary Soccer Field prior to the start of the Staff vs. Parents Soccer game. The purpose of this meeting is to hold a general membership vote on the following proposed budget items:
1. Funding of $600 for 3 staff members to attend a training on May 9, 2018 for the Positivity Project, a program that the school would like to implement school wide in Fall 2018. https://posproject.org/
2. Funding a $1000 grant for flexible seating. If approved teachers will be able to apply before the end of this school year and the grant will be awarded at the start of the 18-19 school year. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
Access event details here: http://memberhub.com/HE12179I175989
- Yearbook purchases due (April 30th)
Please see the calendar for more school activities…
Spring photos AND class pictures (for those who ordered them) were sent home this week! Class pictures were pre-ordered, so only those who sent in payment prior to being taken received them.
However, spring photos are different than those taken in the fall. Please pay (Online payment or follow directions to send in check) for any picture pages/packages you choose to keep and RETURN the rest. You are under NO obligation to buy any! If you choose not to keep any, please return the entire set as a whole.
They were due back on Friday, April 13th, but better late than never! Thank you so much!