Do you like to eat at City BBQ? Totopos? Chick-Fil-A (mall)?
Have any plans to go to Phillips Farm?
These shops, along with other ones, will return 25% of your receipt to CES PTA!**
All you have to do is:
- text “Join” to firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- Then, text a picture of your receipt to that thread, every time you purchase from one of these partners.
That’s it. Voila! A percentage (currently 25%!) of what you spend will be returned to our amazing school just for your enjoying experiences you already do! This is a fantastic way to make funds for our school, which in turn will provide great opportunities and experiences for our own.
**The website states 5%, which is AMAZING TOO! But e-mails have confirmed that matching donors are matching to 25%, at least currently. The participating vendors give back the 5%, while the listed “community pillars” help match up to the 25%. This might be subject to change, but we’re thankful for what they’re offering–and can take advantage of an INCREDIBLE deal meanwhile!
Great Harvest, Penn Station, Papa Murphys, Original NY Pizza, Melting Pot and many more are participating vendors!!
Please collect those Boxtops! This is another simple, easy way to contribute to our school with very little effort. You just clip the box top off of products you already buy, double check the expiration date, and send in to your child’s teacher! These little clippings translate into easy money that truly adds up over time!
Hopefully you’ve been stockpiling over the summer and are ready to declutter! Please send these in and start your stockpiling all over again!
As usual, send them in, if you can’t do anything else! But if you want to be super helpful, please sort/count/label them in groups of 50s whether you use baggies or these helpful collection sheets.
Cary Elementary has gained $23,583.56 of LIFETIME easy money because of YOU. All it takes is keeping an eye out for those labels, saving, cutting, and sending them to us. This money makes a difference and it takes so little. Maybe we can even work to increase our local standings!
If you are interested in helping collecting and counting the Boxtops, please contact Sara Dickson. It’s a simple job that does our school a lot of good!
We know we have some Amazon lovers out here! Before the holiday madness even begins go ahead and complete this ONE simple (super quick!!) registration. After doing so, every purchase you make afterwards via your Amazon can send a percentage back to our school.
- Go to amazon.com
- Click on “My Account”
- On the bottom right, you’ll see a “Shopping programs and rentals” box
- Click on “Change your charity”
- Type in “PTA North Carolina Congress Cary Elementary PTA” where it says “Choose your own Charity” in a blank box field.
- Select “PTA North Carolina Congress Cary Elementary PTA”
- You’re assigned a “smile.amazon” link.
- Bookmark this amazon link (or place in your header tab as a quicklink) to be the link you shop via amazon. If you forget, it’ll ask you in the future if you would like to see the same shopping page via your smile.amazon page. Click yes, and when you make a purchase, the percentage of money is sent to CES!
Making money for your school while doing what you already normally do? Can’t get any easier than that!